Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Fearless Philosophy For Free Minds: Carnival Time Again!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Carnival Time Again!

The Carnival of Liberty is returning once again here at Fearless Philosophy for Free Minds. This is my second time hosting the carnival; I enjoyed it so much that I put myself on the schedule again for Carnival of Liberty XVIII.

The carnivals have recently received the attention of high profile bloggers such as Instapundit and Michelle Malkin and is also featured on TTLB’s UberCarnival Page. The Carnival of Liberty is a great way to showcase your blog.

If you would like to include your post in this week’s carnival about the rights of life, liberty, or property (or all three), follow these simple instructions:

  • Submit your post to carnivalofliberty@gmail.com, or by use the Conservative Cat Carnival Page.
  • The deadline is 12:00 PM PST, this Sunday, October 30. If I receive posts after the deadline, I will forward them to the next carnival host. I will link the posts in the order I receive them so keep that in mind.
  • Make sure your post has something to do with Life, Liberty, and/or Property (which is a very broad range of topics).
  • The Carnival will be posted on Tuesday once I have it ready to go. Each contributor should link to the Carnival and/or trackback.
In the mean time, check out Carnival of Liberty XVII hosted by Eric Cowperthwaite at Eric’s Grumbles Before the Grave and I’ll see you all next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
devry university