Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Fearless Philosophy For Free Minds: Coming Attractions

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Coming Attractions

Fearless Philosophy for Free Minds is undergoing some changes. Right now I am in the process of organizing multiple blogrolls for easier navigation and adding new links to each. The working categories I am toying with are: Best of FPFM, Philosophy, Science, & Religion, Libertarians & Classical Liberals, The Left, The Right, Blogpost of the Month (archive), On Your Payroll (Government), Can You Handle the Truth? (truthorfiction.com, factcheck.org, Mythbusters, etc.) Carnival of Liberty (blogroll with all past carnivals), and Documents of Freedom (U.S. Constitution, Declaration of Independence, The Magna Carta etc.). If anyone has any good suggestions for me to add to any of these categories, leave me a comment.

Also, I am planning on adding a new feature called Fearless Philosophers. Fearless Philosophers will feature such courageous thinkers as Thomas Paine, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Ayn Rand, Frédéric Bastiat, and many others. I welcome readers to suggest other persons (alive or dead) who advanced philosophy geared toward freeing minds with science and reason releasing others from the bondage of superstition and mysticism. I cannot make any promises of when the first Fearless Philosopher will be profiled, but I plan on writing my first one soon.

I’m looking forward to your feedback to make this a better, more thought-provoking blog.
Free Hit Counters
devry university